J. Amber Goddyn has lived in White Rock since 1971. She attended both White Rock Junior and Semiahmoo Secondary High. With her husband Graham, she has raised three children in White Rock and is dedicated to the community and it’s people. The White Rock/South Surrey area is her home both personally and professionally.
Amber has been a Notary Public in South Surrey/White Rock since August 1, 1984.
Some of Amber credentials & accomplishment are:
- Trusted Notary Public (White Rock) since 1984
- Xeva Mortgage Brokerage Partner since 2013
- Mortgage Broker since 2009
- Past Member of the Women’s President Organization (WPO)
- Past Member of Ocean Park Community Association
- Past Member of White Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Past Educator with Society of Notaries Public
- An Original Charter Member of the Semiahmoo Rotary Club
- Past Director for the 2nd largest Credit Union in Canada & first woman to sit on the board (5 year tenure).